You Cried Me You Cried Me

Love it so much!

Oh man I never knew this was on Newgrounds! I've been watching it on Youtube over and over. To say I'm addicted to it would be an understatement! ^^ Love the music, love the animation, everything about this I love!

IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1 IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1

everything you could ever want...ever

I simply cannot belive that you have fitted comedy, action, a fab story, great voice acting and brilliant artwork all in one animation!

I was litterally in a state of OMG-ness throughout the entire flash, well done you have made an absolute brill piece of work!

P.S : love how pretty much every character has a british accent! ^^

Thingamabob No.1 Thingamabob No.1

I gave you advice for this animation AND YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE ME IN THE CREDITS!?
NOT EVEN A SPECIAL THANKS!!!?
you'll pay for this...in...blood!

lol not really! ^^ well done on your second animation Richard, you got some original ideas and they show well, It could be a bit more polished and less repetition in sound effects, but other than that for a second animation ever its rarther good!

Keep it up Rich! Just ask if you ever need help again! ^^

Lankie

DoodleProductions responds:

Lol thanks lankie! Now ge your animations on here!

Escape From Slugville Escape From Slugville

unhappy face ):

after reading the reviews and seeing that you put months of work into this game, I really, REALLY wanted to enjoy this game

but to be brutally honest...its just not very good.
there are many bugs, for example when I was in the 'press shift to make the platform go up' room, checking the map caused me to teleport back to the top.
Also with the squished octopus thing (im assuming) it was already crushed when I came to it, even though I didn't push any rock.

the walk cycle is a bit juttery, I can't really say much, I couldn't of made a better one, but still It could of been a bit better.

you do have good ideas in this game, the rising slime room was cool, and the whole exploration over violence idea you have is nice to see, but it just seems under cooked

the walking speed was just terrible,it got especialy annoying after I fell down the same hole three times in a row.

alot of things don't make sense either:
why is there a techno room in a slimey slugfilled world?
was there any point of that bell?
and why call it slugville in the first place to be honest, I saw two snails and...a giant killer robot which shoot missiles out of its mouth?...WTF?!

the entire game gave a whole 'unfinished vibe' in my opinion.

It makes me unhappy to give a low score, because you've obviously put alot of effort into this game, but in the end I didn't have much fun playing the game.

hope you do better next time!
Lankie ^^

The Atlas Station The Atlas Station

cool

its a cool game but its not the best. To be honest there no real puzzle solving. but you get points for the great pictures and the atmosphere you created.

the music kept me on my toes and when that tower shot me i almost had a heart attack!

keep up the good work. but get more puzzles in there

Stochastic Stochastic

very good

i really liked this, it had a good charm to it.

the music fitted the game perfectly, it was very intense and i always felt unsafe, which is very cool.

I personally liked the controls, you get used to them easily and it made it more chalenging. I eventually did complete it (46599 points ^^) and it was satisfying to complete, mainly from the paranoia that the one block island i was ocupying would be crushed!

there can be improvements to it though, like make all the blocks transparent and not have a button for it, i found that i never had time to check were i am. also different sprites would be nice.

overall though a very fun and addictive game! well done!