You Cried Me You Cried Me

Love it so much!

Oh man I never knew this was on Newgrounds! I've been watching it on Youtube over and over. To say I'm addicted to it would be an understatement! ^^ Love the music, love the animation, everything about this I love!

IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1 IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1

everything you could ever want...ever

I simply cannot belive that you have fitted comedy, action, a fab story, great voice acting and brilliant artwork all in one animation!

I was litterally in a state of OMG-ness throughout the entire flash, well done you have made an absolute brill piece of work!

P.S : love how pretty much every character has a british accent! ^^

Thingamabob No.1 Thingamabob No.1

I gave you advice for this animation AND YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE ME IN THE CREDITS!?
NOT EVEN A SPECIAL THANKS!!!?
you'll pay for this...in...blood!

lol not really! ^^ well done on your second animation Richard, you got some original ideas and they show well, It could be a bit more polished and less repetition in sound effects, but other than that for a second animation ever its rarther good!

Keep it up Rich! Just ask if you ever need help again! ^^

Lankie

DoodleProductions responds:

Lol thanks lankie! Now ge your animations on here!

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

laughter overload!

OH MY GOD is there no end to your brilliant fan dubs!
there so perfectly synched and random! There so angonisingly funny

pretty much all of it was LOL-tastic but my favourite line has to be
"hmm that fantastic fragrence, could it be? CURIOUS BY BRITNET SPEARS!"

it simply stuns me how you can think of such awesome humour

L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

woah

this is your first animation?

ever?!

if so you got some serious talent
loved all of the characters, they were all nice and individual, the interactive bit was sweet aswell, it was really really good.

man if this is your first animation ever just think how good the second one will be OR EVEN THE THIRD! you sir are truley talented

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Simply amazing

I have never watched such an amazing cartoon 10 times consequtivley (sos about terrible spelling)

the main reason I kept on watching was because it was different everytime, whether its different camera angles, different music or even completly new parts, it was like a lucky bag, I had no idea what would happen next.

the animation itself is fantastic, it flowed so well and the sword and magic effects were amazing. I simply cannot wait for the next one, so I can watch that 10 times again!
keep up the good work!

How To Not Become Angry How To Not Become Angry

super voice

man you have a kick ass voice!
just thought you'd wanna know
anyway the animation wasn't exactly brilliant but it suited the whole 'you just decided to talk in a microphone for no reason' thing
i woudn't say its 'adult' all its got is tits and shit, not exactly mature (how ironic its for a mature audience for such a silly cartoon)
anyway, keep animating and keep voice acting man
LIVE THE DREAM!

AdamJack responds:

Thanks buddy. It's like you know everything about me. :)

Avatar Boredom Dub 8 Avatar Boredom Dub 8

so funny

you have the most hilarious voice, ever!

the lip synching was perfect and the comedy was top notch!

I almost died at "don't make me use my 'rang" bloody laugh out loud funny.

never stop doing what your doing, cos' your very talented and what you make is pure gold

rang...pure genius

End of the Row End of the Row

fantastic

this was very well animated and had a good story to it. I like a good ol' fasioned moral in a story.

although I now have an erie feeling that my chair is going to eat me...

...but thats just silly, im i right or am I wrofdhhgvbksdfgjkl.,,,,,,,,,,,

*deaded*

Weebl and Bob : Raiders Weebl and Bob : Raiders

its very funny

and it always will be, love how suicidal the cadbury eggs are! Can't wait for the next one